We hope you are doing well and playing your part during these uncertain times. We wanted to reach out to provide an update on what are doing to help support our customers and our staff during COVID-19.
The safety of our staff and our customers is always our utmost priority and we take it extremely serioursly. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure everyone's safety and provide maximum flexibility. Some of the extra measures we are taking in our factory are as follows:
- All staff have been briefed on our strict hygiene standards.
- Social distancing standards are enforced while on site.
- Extra hygiene precautions and extra protective work wear has been put in place
- Thourough washing and santation of hands with gloves & facemasks all worn during production and when handling orders.
- Increased sanitisation porceedure on goods inwards.
- Hand sanitiser manditory at all points of entry.
- Staff that can work from home will work from home.
- Non essential visitors are prohibited from enetering our facility.
- Limited team on site to facilitate production & orders.
- While restricitions are in place we are not accpeting any product returns.
- We are regularly reviewing our hygeine proceedures
We believe in taking the nessesary precautions to make sure your product arrives to you in a safe condition, and that we provide our staff with a safe working environment.
This is a tough period for everyone, we really appreciate your support of our business and believing in us a company to do the right thing.
If you have any questions or concerns, we can be contacted by emailing:
Thank you & please stay safe.